Thursday, September 21, 2006

Discover The Power Of Self-Learning!


"If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

Benjamin Franklin






Dear Friend, allow me to paint you a picture: there was a time when people needing knowledge did have to physically move in a Book Store or in a Library, and I also did that!

There was a time when the Internet simply didn't exist!

Whatever the matter, I was forced to waste a lot of my precious time to find the right information for myself, in order to improve my job position or even to bring me to success!

But now what's happened to Knowledge? It's everywhere; it's on the Net!

Everybody can take it instantly, but Are You Sure To Know exactly What You Need and, most important of all, How to Exploit it in the best manner?

Dr.Maurizio Cucchiara
Business Consultant and Educator
Take You By The Hand and Show You The Power of Self-Learning
You Can Improve Yourself Lifetime!

Click here to Find Out More:
MC2 E-Learning
Continuing Education For The Web
http://www.mc2elearning.com/eng/index.html

No comments: