Saturday, September 23, 2006

How-To Overcome Exam Anxiety

"If you treat every situation as a life-and-death matter, you'll die a lot of times."

Dean Smith

Dear fiend,

Would you know a truth?

When I had to pass exams, I was anxious and nervous every time!

I am talking about exam anxiety and uneasiness before and during school examination or job interview.

I also felt like that! Want to know what I learned to protect myself?

I learned to make less dramatic the situation, thinking that nobody can judge what you have to learn or what you have to do or who we have to be!

The truth is that everybody plays a role!

When you have to pass a test or a job interview, you have to play a role and the examiner too, so why should you worry about exams?

It is never, I repeat, NEVER, a life-and-death matter!

Emotions make you a human being. Emotions are not a curse.

Every one of us has emotions, it is normal.

Do you know what Plato sad?

"Human behavior flows from three main sources: desire, emotion and knowledge".

So do not worry about exam anxiety, and anxiety will leave you!

No comments: