Thursday, November 02, 2006

Do Your Best In Every Situation

"No man can always be right. So the struggle is to do one's best, to keep the brain and conscience clear, never be swayed by unworthy motives or inconsequential reasons, but to strive to unearth the basic factors involved, then do one's duty."

Dwight D.Eisenhower

Dear friend, I perfectly know that there are some moments in the life in which it is not so effortless always to know if you are making the right choice.

Also I have been so many times in this situation.

I had to make a choice between two alternatives and I didn't know what pits the road to be taken.

Of a thing however I have always realized: after a few times from the decision time I always knew if I had taken the correct one or not.

If you are particularly careful and sensitive as enough, you will have realized that we have a whole kind of sixth sense.

Something warns if we are doing well for us and for the world, or there is something that doesn't works.

Something happens, always for example a small accident, a psychological discomfort, and a sense of inexplicable anxiety.

It is easy to liquidate these events as adversity or as simple effects of the case.
I don't know how do you think about it, but I am firmly convinced that the case doesn't exist.

They exist some laws that we don't simply understand.

Someone call them laws of the nature, somebody else calls them divine laws, other again they calls them laws of the big numbers or probability.

The wise men of every culture and every time have always taught that the man possesses a power called free will but at the same time he/she is subject to particular universal laws.

At the end you know what it counts indeed?

To do really one's best, but do it really.

I have always tried to do of my best without worrying me so much about what others may think.

Don't abdicate your desires, if these are in harmony with the universe and if you feel deeply that they are correct, go on and follow your own way firmly.

"Fortuna Audacia Iuvat" (Luck help audacious), ancient Romans said, and they were right.

Then stay serene lives your life, respect yourself, respect the others and also the nature and then always do Your Best!

No comments: