Friday, October 06, 2006

Do Not Allow Others To Steal Your Time!

"Time is the most precious element of human existence. The successful person knows how to put energy into time and how to draw success from time."


Denis Waitley

Time is passing very quickly, time is precious, time is money, and these are facts.

Would You Know What Is My Main Worry?

Maybe fear to lose money? Fear to lose credibility?

Health troubles? No!

My main worry is to do not let others to steal my precious time!

Do not misunderstand me!

I am not saying we do not have to grow our good relations with family or friends.

I am talking about a recurring habit I noticed many, many people have: to comply excessively, to fit oneself, to obey.

Most people (and most organisations too) are literally sucking your energies time after time.

I have ever fought against bureaucracy for example, the worst time stealers in the world!

Again I've ever fought against arrogant and pressing people (I don't take care if they are suppliers or customers!)

Why to let them to entail this way?

The following is one of my most preferred great minds excerpt, which best explain what I mean:

"Never enough you can be surprised of some slowness of the human mind in front of this problem:

The men don't allow that one occupies their farms, and for the least divergence on you argue of you withdraw they rage him and they are ready to strike with stones and arms;

Quietly they leave then, that others enter their life, rather they are themselves to introduce you those that little by little they become his/her masters of it.

And it is well difficult to find one prepared to divide with others his/her money:

but everyone hands out his life to hundreds people. All are stingy when it comes with holding him well tightened the patrimony, but they are generous in throwing out time:

and to think that this is the only thing of which would be very decent to be stingy!"

Lucius Annaeus Seneca - Seneca's Letters to Lucilius.

No comments: